Trips with the Subaru 4WD Club of QLD Inc.
The Subaru 4WD Club of QLD is a non-profit organisation run for the benefit of its members, promoting enjoyment of the outdoors in a family environment. The club aims to keep costs low, however Public Liability insurance is a necessity for the club. Your attendance at any published club event is covered by our policy. The club committee approved a change in policy effective September 2022 for fairness of members and visitors alike who attend our trips.
The conditions for Visitors attending our trips are now as below:
- Visitors can attend two (2) trips free of charge to check us out
- If visitors wish to continue attending trips after completion of two (2) trips, they will be required to join the club and become a financial member.
- Current annual membership fees are $70 per household for a Financial Year (eg. A family of four is covered in a single Membership fee of $70)
How to join the Club:
- the Links above will take you to our website Membership page.
- Links to online membership form are at top and bottom of the membership page.
Club Bank Acct Details for internet transfer of membership fees after online registration:
BSB: 124 009
Account: 2286 0948
Reference: Full Name
Other Useful Information for our trips:
- Radio Comms: UHF Channel 10 (club has some spare hand-held units for day loan)
- Trips run in Convoy with dedicated Leader and Tail-End Charlie.
- Make sure you know which car in the convoy is in front and also behind you.
- Any turns will be communicated by Trip Leader via radio. Make sure the car in the convoy behind you sees you before you make a turn. That way nobody gets lost!
- Most importantly, have fun!
Questions? Please Contact Us or chat to the Trip Leader or a Club Member on one of our trips.